Regain control over storage, routing and approval of critical documents
Go paperless with Sage Construction Software Solutions
By replacing your manual invoice approval and coding systems with a paperless process, you’ll reduce the cost of processing and ensure prompt payments. You’ll also be able to quickly find the support documentation you need using security-driven search tools.
- Receive invoices
- Capture data
- Route invoices for approval
- Process payment
- Store data
- Retrieve data for review
- Provide reports
Sage Construction Software Solutions Provides Document Management for the Construction Industry
Many construction companies have been able to significantly reduce manual data entry and increase productivity by eliminating paper-based systems. Electronic document management simplifies the storage and management of critical documents, such as blueprints, receipts for supplies, bids, permits and more. This frees up storage space and allows for efficient routing and approval workflows.
Top Five Benefits of Document Control:
- Save time by eliminating the paper chase and wasted effort looking for lost or misplaced files.
- Improve productivity by providing easier access to company and project-related documents.
- Increase efficiency across your organization with automated document distribution and invoice approval processes.
- Make payments prompt and easier to track so you can build stronger relationships with subcontractors.
- Eliminate the need for paper files and their storage fees.
Download Whitepaper: Going Paperless
To learn more about Sage Construction Software Solutions, contact us.
From sales to implementation, training to consulting, Plumb’s team of Sage Certified Consultants work to improve your efficiency and reporting capabilities with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage Estimating and Sage Construction Anywhere. Plumb is a SAGE Software Authorized Business Partner and Developer of Contractor V software located in Southern California.