NetSuite Orange County Represents at Eurobike
The world’s largest bike show, Eurobike 2016, is in full swing, and two of Plumb’s NetSuite Orange County clients are taking part in the exhibition. With more than 1,350 exhibitors from 40 countries to present their products and services, Eurobike showcases the biggest trends from around the world.
Plumb provides outsourced accounting solutions for NetSuite Orange County businesses.
Pure Fix Cycles
Pure Cycles has been a Plumb NetSuite software & services client since 2014. Their mission and name says it all: cycling at its purest. They sell quality-built fixed gear bikes, directly from the manufacturer to client. With a rotating selection, they offer a wide variety of color schemes, from classic to avant-garde models. They are scheduled to be exhibiting through Sunday, September 4th and giving away free t-shirts at the expo. Check them out here!
Box Components | Cycle Group, Inc
Plumb provides NetSuite Professional Services for Box Components, a distributor and supplier of the finest bicycle components and race-driven products for world class athletes. Their parts and accessories are sold exclusively through wholesale distributors and other select parties within the bicycle community. You can find them at Stand No. A5-109 at Eurobike.
Run Your Biking Business Better in the Cloud
NetSuite is helping fast growing companies, like Pure Fix Cycles and Box Components, improve performance by:
- Providing real-time, 360-degree views of the business by seamlessly integrating financials/ERP, CRM and ecommerce. This empowers businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners.
- Improving supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management with real-time data. This reduces excess inventory or the risk of stockouts.
- Allowing data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage.
- Managing all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of the “Omni-touch,” i.e. mobile, catalog, web or store.
- Sharing container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and until-level data with stakeholders.
- Providing transparency, responsiveness and visibility to customers through the front-end ecommerce solution.
- Providing mobile personnel and field sales with anywhere, anytime access to business data, improving sales effectiveness and customer service.
Plumb is a leading NetSuite Solution Provider in Southern California, with offices in La Jolla, Newport Beach, and Ontario. For more information regarding NetSuite, the #1 cloud ERP, contact Plumb.