Find out why growing businesses upgrade to NetSuite OneWorld to manage multinational and multi-subsidiary operations in real time
Are you doing business globally, managing multi-company organizations, or looking to launch new subsidiaries? If so, then you understand the challenges and risks dealing with multi-currency conversions, multiple languages, tax requirements and monitoring the performance of subsidiaries. The complexity can inhibit your global growth.
When you upgrade to NetSuite OneWorld, the platform that helps companies in 100+ countries, you will overcome those challenges and streamline multi-subsidiary operations, while providing real-time visibility at the local, regional and corporate levels. NetSuite OneWorld accelerates global financial consolidation and seamlessly handles different currencies, taxation rules, accounting standards, languages, and reporting requirements.
Learn how NetSuite OneWorld can help your business:
- Read: Learn how this recreation company replaced JD Edwards. NetSuite OneWorld lets the current parent-holding company simplify accounting and tax preparation for its 8 properties, company and 7 unrelated investments by assigning them as separate subsidiaries in NetSuite. Case Study
- Data Sheet: NetSuite OneWorld
- Outsourced Accounting: Plumb provides remote | temporary | part-time | accounting services for NetSuite OneWorld.
NetSuite OneWorld by the Numbers:
- 160+ Number of countries in which deployed
- 19 Number of languages supported
- 190+ Number of currencies supported
- 200+ Number of countries in transactions
“NetSuite provides our subsidiary operations with the flexibility and autonomy they require to run as part of a global company. The availability of the tax reports in both English as well as the native language promotes internal user adoption.” – Igor Sarkanovic, ERP Manager, Lomographische AG in Austria