TimberScan 100: Demo for Sage 100 Contractor Users
Plumb is hosting a demo for TimberScan 100, the new document management software that integrates with Sage 100 Contractor.
Wednesday, June 20th
10:00 – 11:00 AM (PST)
Experience what over 25,000 Sage 300 CRE users enjoy with the leading AP automation solution. TimberScan 100 allows your construction business to:
- Automate AP invoice approvals with precision routing rules
- Gain tighter control of document management with real-time insight
- Enjoy a single point of entry for data – no need to rekey information
- Customize workflows and security
Make it easy to manage construction documents and automate AP invoice processing with TimberScan 100 all while staying connected to your Sage 100 Contractor system. Content management and invoice routing is made simple using a browser-based application that’s user friendly and ready-to-go.
TimberScan 100 Workflow
Watch Short Video of TimberScan for Sage 100 Contractor
Technical Requirements in order to install TimberScan
The following are the minimum (and recommended) hardware and software requirements. These requirements specifically address the needs of TimberScan for Sage 100 Contractor users.
- Sage 100 Contractor 2016 or higher
- 2 GB memory for workstation; 8 GB for server
- Chrome browser 54.0.2840 or newer
- Firefox browser 49.0.2 or newer
- Internet Explorer: latest release that is installed on Windows server and desktop PC
About Plumb | Preferred Vendor for Sage 100 Contractor and TimberScan
As a top Sage software partner for the construction industry, Plumb has deep knowledge of Sage construction solutions and integrated third-party software, including TimberScan. At Plumb, we work to optimize your software investment by providing solutions that fit your industry-specific needs for better reporting, collaboration and time-saving techniques.
Sage Software Services from Plumb include:
- Sales – check out our latest promotions
- Building Custom Reports
- Training & Support
- Cloud Hosting
- Sage Solutions